Friday, November 27, 2009

43/365 - Olivia

Olivia

This was my first time so far (in Project 365) to fail to post a photo every day. (Shoot! Almost made it to fifty! ;o)) However, even though I didn't get around to posting a photo, I did take some photos yesterday.  (As usual, the others are on my Flickr photostream, along with some that Donald took.)

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my father's side of the family this year.  After feasting on delicious foods and desserts, some of us went for a walk around the yard, and Olivia (my youngest cousin) picked a bouquet of wildflowers.  :o)

Editing:  I can't remember exactly what I did, but I think it was pretty much the same as usual.  I started with RAW format, which allowed me to correct the exposure, then I think I used my favorite handful of Photoshop tools and filters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment